! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

7 deadly sins... and gay people - Page 1/6

Subject: 7 deadly sins... and gay people
Replies: 42 Views: 3722
> »
mr.krabs 8.11.12 - 07:06pm
What percentage of people that preach against homosexuality are guilty of violating any or all of the 7 deadly sins? What about the 10 commandments? You're a bunch of hypocrites who feel the need to bully people you see as less of a person than yourself. There are sooo many biblical rules that people violate, but y'all want to focus on this one. So much hate in the world, and y'all want to hate on those that want to love. * +

mr.krabs 8.11.12 - 07:12pm
I think many people find homosexuality disgusting. The thought of 2 dudes having sex grosses them out. I'll even admit to that. Two guys doing what they do in bed is kind of like... bleh. So I don't think about it. A man and woman weighing 400 pounds each and making sweet love to each other... bleh! But whatever. I'm happy they are happy. * +

ladibud 8.11.12 - 07:33pm
i am not disagreein with u, but the 7 deadly sins isn't a biblical thing, nowhere is 7 deadly sins mentioned. * +

phallica 8.11.12 - 07:47pm
I don't think I know anyone here that's gay, gay men to be more specific. chin Strange. * +

ladibud 8.11.12 - 07:50pm
i kno quite a few. * +

bozzalad 8.11.12 - 07:56pm
swear * +

bozzalad 8.11.12 - 07:57pm
disgusting ..how could they? * +

nims1 8.11.12 - 08:17pm
Proverb 6:16 says the six things doth the Lord hate:yea, seven are an abomination unto him. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hand that shed innocent blood, an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies and he that soweth discord among men. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search