! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

* The Sun god - Page 32/32

Subject: * The Sun god
« <
jlh1182 15.04.17 - 10:36pm
many times people say- youtube lol, its a joke, but i dont think so at all, if u want to kow how fked up the world is, spend a bit of time watchin that s**t u will crazy things u never even dreamed of, how ppl can be dedicated to something to such an extent is the biggest riddle of them all, myths legends ghosts gooleys agendas and conspiracys, for me being a basic joe i tell u what a show WHAT A SHOW! * +

jlh1182 15.04.17 - 10:44pm
the basic premise of everythin i did was about truth and lies, seriously once i found a lie i watched how far it went, however no matter what i seen, heard, experienced for no matter how far the story spun i still identified a lie to be a lie, and the truth to be the truth, that was prime.. * +

jlh1182 15.04.17 - 10:54pm
all this i posted here for example, from the source i found its a carbon copy, its meanin i still leave open to explanation from whatever happens with it, those who know me from the begining will know that it was like a discovery quest, i seriosly feel sorry for those who bought more into it, made choices, committed, it was they who presumed to know better, thats why im here and they are there, ive no baggage to speak of, no markings as such, except scars that is, some claws are sharp no mistake * +

jlh1182 15.04.17 - 11:02pm
but nothin on me, the good lord has made his presence known to me, and i know how small and insignificant i am with no comparison, how deep the depths, how high the hights, and from start to finish through this whole journey, here, in my right place i find myself, and im still asking whats next- lets have it anyday lol pmpl * +

nulife 16.04.17 - 11:26am
you want to know me, you want to know my thoughts and feelins on any given subject, you want to openly discuss things, but you've clearly already drawn your own conclusions already, so it doesn't even matter, have fun !!! peace * +

jlh1182 16.04.17 - 01:49pm
i dont care to be fair.. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark