! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

(...Absolute Truth...) - Page 1/7

Subject: (...Absolute Truth...)
Replies: 49 Views: 5303
> »
truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:07am
In the name of Allah, Most-Kind, The All-Powerful. peace be upon Prophet Muhammad. now then, you probably wondering what this topic about, well we know how Muslims teach each other about rights and wrongs according to the Quran, though many misinterpret it, here its about how a non Muslim can use the Quran to show the Muslims error of his or her ways should he or she transgress the boundaries IF that Muslim is in the wrong but too proud to admit, I will use a non Muslim on here name as an * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:11am
example, this is not to big up the non Muslim, but to make even a Muslim see the error of his ways and become a better Muslim by following Allah's commandments. now which non Muslim on here can I use, I was gonna use phal but he just likes howling at the moon, ladibud is a Christian by day but a goth by night so I cant use her, pawel just likes dancing to the cheeky girls song so can't use him either....I know, ill use my best buddy in the world, urvoice!!!!! ok check this... * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:18am
now we know urvoice is a man with passion of cider...no wait, wrong story. ok urvoice said before regarding the sects in islam, that only one will enter heaven and rest in hell, infact this Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did say in the Hadith that Muslims will divide into sects, now if urvoice showed the verse in the Quran which says in 6:159 ''Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with GOD, then He will inform them of everything they had done'' * +

phallica 9.10.12 - 01:23am
Truth, haven't you heard? sad * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:23am
which clearly shows that God told prophet Muhammad (pbuh) that anyone who divides into sects do not belong with you as in they are not following you and are not basically on your side is 100 percent forbidden, but yet the Muslims who divide into sects will ignore this and are too ashamed to see his or her error ways because of what the non Muslim showed, now what urvoice did was absolutely spot on, I will be the first person to congratulate him seeing what the Muslims in sects are too blind to * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:24am

@ phallica - 9.10.12 - 01:23am
Truth, haven't you heard?

that bird is the word?!!! * +

phallica 9.10.12 - 01:25am
About the bird, dancing now everybody's heard that the bird is the word. Bababa bird bird bird, bird is the word a wada. * +

truth_4u 9.10.12 - 01:29am
see. im absolutely amazed with the Muslims who divide into sects can have such knowledge on the Quran and debate with non Muslims yet they can not even follow the probably most easy commandments of God, which is not to divide into sects. it is not and never be part of islam, one Muslim goes ''im a Shia, your wrong'', other goes ''I'm a Sunni, your wrong'', another one goes ''I'm a whabbi, your wrong'', well guess what, your all blood wrong, every single one of you who are in sects. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search