! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 1/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
Replies: 758 Views: 42048
> »
bobdylan 25.07.12 - 08:55pm
Welcome to bob vs the bible , please take a seat. Iv decided that there are just to many Christians out there who actually ain't . There agnostics , they believe in a power , they buy into a guy called Jesus and every one around them seems Christian say hey why not but the truth is they no nothing about 'been Christian ' at all . It's a close subject to me because Kerry my partner decided one day she was Christian and decided to start going to church. Her mother found Jesus and its the only * +

byron.x 25.07.12 - 08:58pm
manicure * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:00pm
subject she talks about meh pier pressure is a mof* . What quickly became apparent is I the atheist know more about Christianity and the bible than these too bandwagon jumpers . * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:01pm
So I'm taking on the bible because there's no wishy washy ness you ether buy into what it says or you don't you can't go saying ahhh well I don't believe that bit because basically you just making your own religion up because deep down you know this badly translated two to three thousand year old scripture mite have one agenda to many and was written in a time where wiping your backside was a new technology eek. * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:02pm
naturaly am not going to get through it all in a day but am gonna keep comming back so my first bit of noncence.... * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:03pm
IF YOUR NAMES NOT DOWN YOUR NOT COMMING IN . angry3 getting into heaven ..... have you found jesus yet forrest gump ? i didnt know i was looking for him captain dan ? * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:05pm
john 14:6 : for god so loved the world, that he gave his only beggoton son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:06pm
i am the way, and truth; no one comes to the father but through me * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum