! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 109/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <
manszar 8.03.15 - 01:33am

@ alvar89 - 28.02.15 - 01:16pm
Isaiah 42
8I am the LORD, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, Nor My praise to graven images.
John 17
5Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

so we see jesus cant be god because god will not give his glory to another, yet jesus says I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one. if jesus is god then he is giving his glory away to others. which god said he would not do. as gypsy is pointing out yes.gif * +

manszar 8.03.15 - 01:44am

@ alvar89 - 7.03.15 - 12:25pm
As for the evolution part i dont see it as everything is downgrading rather the word changing would be appropriate for what is going on. This planet used to be much more than it is now. Screens before our sicening eyes and weak bodies in a dying planet rather than strenght, agility and health in a pure nature is what leans toward a punished creation rather than a evololution a lottery of random instances improving life in time. Sorry for the sudden change of topic lol.gif

the word don't does not seem to fit in what your saying in the first line. so can you rephrase this please. and explain how the world used to be much more than it is now. and can you please provide the evidence that all species are de-evolving in a way that is not beneficial. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index