! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 107/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <> »
manszar 6.03.15 - 01:55pm

@ alvar89 - 3.03.15 - 05:08pm
A genuine question for you. Did the Jewish torah and psalms talk about Gods Son being the Messiah?

no, what it claims is the messiah will be claimed as gods son,a big difference, He said to me, You are my son; today I have become your father.... but this is a false question by you because you don't claim jesus as just the son of god. but god itself, one part of a triune being. just look at you comments,, * +

manszar 6.03.15 - 01:56pm

@ alvar89 - 28.02.15 - 12:59pm
The truth is YHWH is The Father, Son and Holy Spirit in one essence. Just as God (all of them together) said at the beginning let US make man in our image.

see, jesus is god to you. but in the old testament the messiah is to become the son of god. * +

0gypsy0 6.03.15 - 05:53pm
Taking verses out of context again? Read the entire chapter of John 17. Are u god too then? (vs 20 - etc) * +

0gypsy0 6.03.15 - 06:10pm

@ alvar89 - 28.02.15 - 12:59pm
The truth is YHWH is The Father, Son and Holy Spirit in one essence. Just as God (all of them together) said at the beginning let US make man in our image.

How would u know to who was God talking to? Were u there? Because God himself says in Job 38 :
4 Where were you when I laid the earths foundation?Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,or who laid its cornerstone
7 while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

According to genesis 1:1 , god created the heavens 1st. And in Colossians 1:15 -etc , Jesus is called the 1st born of all creation. Maybe God was talking to him only or all the angels,who knows? But Jesus was created. He prayed to God. How the heck can u and ur sect call him God? ? Selective reading of the bible and cherry-picking and u call it the truth? * +

0gypsy0 6.03.15 - 06:19pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 6.03.15 - 05:53pm
Taking verses out of context again? Read the entire chapter of John 17. Are u god too then? (vs 20 - etc)

In reply to this :

''@alvar89 - 28.02.15 - 01:16pm
Isaiah 42
8I am the LORD, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, Nor My praise to graven images.
John 17
5Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.'' * +

alvar89 7.03.15 - 11:42am

@ 0gypsy0 - 6.03.15 - 06:10pm
How would u know to who was God talking to? Were u there? Because God himself says in Job 38 :
4 Where were you when I laid the earths foundation?Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,or who laid its cornerstone
7 while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

According to genesis 1:1 , god created the heavens 1st. And in Colossians 1:15 -etc , Jesus is called the 1st born of all creation. Maybe God was talking to him only or all the angels,who knows? But Jesus was created. He prayed to God. How the heck can u and ur sect call him God? ? Selective reading of the bible and cherry-picking and u call it the truth?

In this case it should have been I will make man in our image not let us make showing one person created. Could the angels also create ppl so there the creators too? * +

alvar89 7.03.15 - 11:51am

@ fiftyshadesofgreat - 5.03.15 - 12:06pm
So The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are all equally powerful Gods, having their respective functions. Who created the world? Is it Father, Son or the Holy Ghost?

I would say equally powerfull as in co-eternal and sharing everything in harmony. There is no fihgting for power between them as it is seen in scripture. They are one God the word God does not mean a single person rather towards a unity.They created the world. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index