! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 104/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <> »
manszar 2.03.15 - 03:00am

@ alvar89 - 1.03.15 - 06:01pm
No. Its becoming a better man letting the Messiah work inside you. Its completely the opposite from selfishness. I didnt have strenght inside me to forgive ppl and even go and help those who wronged me in the past and present. The problem is there are more bad ppl than there are good ppl in this world. The solution is to connect to the Messiah thru whom true knowledge and love comes to change a mans heart. Ive been converted myself and i have seen alot of ppl truly born again losing all there bad in there lives really heading out to pull others up. Not those who think they are good themselves but convicted by Gods standard.

like I said I doubt you would give yourself a honest answer * +

alvar89 2.03.15 - 09:27am

@ manszar - 2.03.15 - 02:59am
well if ive been saying it all the time in the past, then it should be quite easy to show me where I have said you came up with Christianity. I look forward to your findings

Not christianity particular rather that Yeshua is God. Im not going thru older posts to make this a personal grudge. If you have never meant its my personal wrong interpretation of the bible then i apologise for that comment. Anyway im here to share and learn not to attack someones personal belief. * +

alvar89 2.03.15 - 09:31am

@ manszar - 2.03.15 - 03:00am
like I said I doubt you would give yourself a honest answer

Ok dr. truth i respect your opinion even tough you dont kbow me you allready know i am a liar lol.gif * +

manszar 3.03.15 - 12:57am

@ alvar89 - 2.03.15 - 09:31am
Ok dr. truth i respect your opinion even tough you dont kbow me you allready know i am a liar lol.gif

Please lets keep it formal. Just call me manszar. And yes I know you. You are just another person who can lie to themselves and believe it * +

alvar89 3.03.15 - 08:46am

@ manszar - 3.03.15 - 12:57am
Please lets keep it formal. Just call me manszar. And yes I know you. You are just another person who can lie to themselves and believe it

So on what basis have you got the right to call those liar who do not agree with your belief? If some belief system is off the truth even then the ppl sincerely believe in a made up truth are not liars. Such judgement is arrogant. * +

ogdenz 3.03.15 - 12:32pm
Is it a fair judgement though? * +

alvar89 3.03.15 - 01:19pm
If he had hard evidence against the so called lie it would change things. As he has his own made up god and belief system not shared by others it is doubtfull he is the only one having the absolute truth which can be used to determine a lie. Manipulating a certain religious text which he does not believe in to attack individuals is dishonest. Everyone should stick to there real worldview which they live out for basis of an argument. Never seen him going against atheism etc which should also contradict his worldview chin.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index