! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 103/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <> »
manszar 1.03.15 - 09:03am

@ alvar89 - 28.02.15 - 02:55pm
I allready pointed out the 2 natures one of them being the part were He became a human man called the Son of Man along the 1st nature of being the Son of God.

being called the son of god does not automatically make a man a god * +

manszar 1.03.15 - 09:12am

@ alvar89 - 28.02.15 - 02:58pm
Question is why would i go thru all this trouble making a man a god and thru it go against everyone else on this earth who think otherwise? What do i gain with being called deluded etc? If its just a lie i personally came up with what use is it to me?

you would because it is where you believe heaven, salvation, and all the other goodies to come in the afterlife lie. and its not a lie you personally came up with, it is a seductive lie that you have been seduced in believing, cause to believe is to receive the goodies your selfish nature desires. you only have to ask yourself why you believe it to see that. but I doubt you would give yourself a honest answer * +

manszar 1.03.15 - 09:28am

@ alvar89 - 28.02.15 - 03:28pm
He does not say anything about Him being God or not in that verse rather about the anger of them towards someone who claims to be Gods someone who follows God being child of Gods. Just as He said to some being of there father the devil running after his will. Yeshua has alot more scripture pointing out His higher rank compared to others.

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your Law, I have said you are gods? If he called them gods, to whom the word of God cameand Scripture cannot be set aside. jesus shows that men who have received the authority,,word of god have been called gods, so we see he is telling them that he is not claiming to be God just like those other were not god. * +

alvar89 1.03.15 - 06:01pm

@ manszar - 1.03.15 - 09:12am
you would because it is where you believe heaven, salvation, and all the other goodies to come in the afterlife lie. and its not a lie you personally came up with, it is a seductive lie that you have been seduced in believing, cause to believe is to receive the goodies your selfish nature desires. you only have to ask yourself why you believe it to see that. but I doubt you would give yourself a honest answer

No. Its becoming a better man letting the Messiah work inside you. Its completely the opposite from selfishness. I didnt have strenght inside me to forgive ppl and even go and help those who wronged me in the past and present. The problem is there are more bad ppl than there are good ppl in this world. The solution is to connect to the Messiah thru whom true knowledge and love comes to change a mans heart. Ive been converted myself and i have seen alot of ppl truly born again losing all there bad in there lives really heading out to pull others up. Not those who think they are good themselves but convicted by Gods standard. * +

alvar89 1.03.15 - 06:09pm

@ manszar - 1.03.15 - 09:12am
you would because it is where you believe heaven, salvation, and all the other goodies to come in the afterlife lie. and its not a lie you personally came up with, it is a seductive lie that you have been seduced in believing, cause to believe is to receive the goodies your selfish nature desires. you only have to ask yourself why you believe it to see that. but I doubt you would give yourself a honest answer

We are allmost getting somewhere you finally said that i am not the one who came up with it as you have been saying all the time in the past thumbsup.gif * +

0gypsy0 1.03.15 - 06:10pm
laugh3 * +

manszar 2.03.15 - 02:59am

@ alvar89 - 1.03.15 - 06:09pm
We are allmost getting somewhere you finally said that i am not the one who came up with it as you have been saying all the time in the past thumbsup.gif

well if ive been saying it all the time in the past, then it should be quite easy to show me where I have said you came up with Christianity. I look forward to your findings * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index