! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 102/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <> »
xfrankie 28.02.15 - 02:30pm

@ manszar - 28.02.15 - 10:45am
your proposal bears little fruit. I say you dodge and avoid questions not to insult you but to state a fact.. I say what you are saying is false not to insult you but to state a fact. you simply cant say 1x1x1 is equal to saying jesus x father x ghost, well you can say it but it is false

your mistaking Ignoring your questions for dodging them, that is a Fact. * +

xfrankie 28.02.15 - 02:31pm

@ manszar - 28.02.15 - 10:47am
I didn't just say it, I showed you why it is false. if you want to show why im false then ffs just do it instead of this constant bulls**t

well i tried, all is vanity, indeed! * +

alvar89 28.02.15 - 02:55pm

@ manszar - 28.02.15 - 01:37pm
you claim a man is a god, jesus says he is a man. and you say he is a god

I allready pointed out the 2 natures one of them being the part were He became a human man called the Son of Man along the 1st nature of being the Son of God. * +

alvar89 28.02.15 - 02:58pm

@ manszar - 28.02.15 - 01:41pm
not at all, you are claiming jesus says he is god by saying I am, that is the lie. your lie in order to make a man a god

Question is why would i go thru all this trouble making a man a god and thru it go against everyone else on this earth who think otherwise? What do i gain with being called deluded etc? If its just a lie i personally came up with what use is it to me? * +

alvar89 28.02.15 - 03:10pm

@ fiftyshadesofgreat - 28.02.15 - 01:58pm
Creation is an action and action means causing something to come out of non existence into existence by giving it a temporal origin. This is inconceivable in case of an eternal thing, for that which eternally exists cannot be produced by being given a temporal origin. So a temporal origin is an indispensable condition for an action. But you consider the Son to be eternal. How then, can it be the action of God?

An offspring of a created being like a horse for example will only conceive another horse getting the same attributes as its predecessor. We all know matter is just temorary and will allways seize to exist at some point. In the described God being in scripture He is eternal and only conceived one Son who has the same attributes as the Father. Problem is they co-existed before whole of creation in an timeless eternal essence not part of time , space and matter. As the scripture gives us in the beginning God... * +

alvar89 28.02.15 - 03:28pm

@ manszar - 28.02.15 - 01:28pm
it didn't matter what they thought, jesus explained why he was not claiming to be god. John 10:35

He does not say anything about Him being God or not in that verse rather about the anger of them towards someone who claims to be Gods someone who follows God being child of Gods. Just as He said to some being of there father the devil running after his will. Yeshua has alot more scripture pointing out His higher rank compared to others. * +

manszar 1.03.15 - 09:02am

@ xfrankie - 28.02.15 - 02:30pm
your mistaking Ignoring your questions for dodging them, that is a Fact.

nono.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum