! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islam - Page 1/22

Subject: Islam
Replies: 148 Views: 10483
> »
warrior0 6.07.12 - 09:48pm
The message of Islam is that there is one God. It is a call simple. La Illaha Illalah muhamadur ra sulloolla , meaning that there is one God and Muhammad is the messenger of God. * +

warrior0 6.07.12 - 09:50pm
Islam calls for man (and women) to do good and to abstain from evil. If one looks at what is forbidden it helps one to accomplish this goal. Take wine where one can drink it to moderation or to a state of stupor, my religion cuts it out totally * +

warrior0 6.07.12 - 09:52pm
So if i follow this command then i am under no danger of ruining myself or ones family if i had to slip down the bitter road of a drunk. * +

tweety88 6.07.12 - 09:53pm
i am pizzafarian * +

banjo 6.07.12 - 09:54pm
For some very odd reason, the perfect religion of Islam is routinely misunderstood each and every day to sanction terrorism in the name of Allah. This occurs in:India and the Sudan and Algeria and New York and Pakistan and Israel and Russia and Chechnya and the Philippines and Indonesia and Nigeria and England and Thailand and Spain and Egypt and Bangladesh and Saudi Arabia and Turkey and Morocco * +

tweety88 6.07.12 - 09:54pm
pastafarianism is a work of the flying spaghetti monster! * +

warrior0 6.07.12 - 09:54pm
in arabia before islam daughters were buried alive. Why? What crime did they commit? There questions islam asks of us and it forbids that cruel practice * +

banjo 6.07.12 - 09:55pm
Yemen and Arkansas and France and Uzbekistan and Gaza and Tunisia and Kosovo and Bosnia and Mauritania and Kenya and Eritrea and Syria and Somalia and California and Kuwait and Virginia and Ethiopia and Georgia and Jordan and United Arab Emirates and Louisiana and Texas and Tanzania and Illinois and Australia * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search