! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

sunday trading - Page 1/4

Subject: sunday trading
Replies: 25 Views: 1708
> »
andydent 19.03.12 - 12:03am
With the approach of the olympics in the uk this year the government is planning to reduce our sunday trading laws. Is this a good idea or should sunday be kept safe for people who choose to attend church. Its this the beginning of the end? On a visit to my local cathedral I was suprised by a large turn out but a nearby parish church was empty.I think it can work as a company I worked for allowed me time to provide music for a chaple service. * +

airwalkr 19.03.12 - 12:22am
I erm... Don't exactly know what Sunday trading is? But if it involves wives then by no means should it be done. * +

banjo 19.03.12 - 12:50am
' or should sunday be kept safe for people who choose to attend church'. I'm not sure what the implication is here. Do sunday shoppers physically threaten church goers or is the faith such a fragile creature that the mere sight of 'normal' ppl getting about their business would call them to question their beliefs? * +

irnbrux 19.03.12 - 01:08am
God is everywhere, even in asda slapping his arse! * +

doadance 19.03.12 - 11:12am
i totally missed the synchronized sleeping, stampeding, and shopping, and card exchanging memos.. crying whats it all about.. * +

doadance 19.03.12 - 11:33am
it's very annoying and a bit confusing when you roll up at that the 24hr supermarket and it's in darkness an all closed looking. I think if you're going to be awkward and enforce regimented calander days and hours.. then the police, fire, ambulance, hospital, army, security, criminals, prison staff, and factory slaves should all down tools and engage in sundaying.. because the supermarket is closed and fairs fair and i don't understand it. oh hang on, the unions say it's to protect shop workers by preventing them from shopping on their day off. how very kind of them * +

3696 19.03.12 - 04:12pm
Well, due to sum working during church hours and the congregation constantly growing, the church i go to has startd an early morning service at 7am and anotha at 9am. Seems to be working quiet well. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search