! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

GNOSTICS - Page 1/4

Subject: GNOSTICS
Replies: 22 Views: 1392
> »
ronycal 11.03.12 - 04:26am
Who are they? The mainstream Christians consider them as heretics. Yet to a Gnostic true piety is not about belief in some mysterious doctrine and rules which some Christians believe. Mainstream Christianity is traced to 325 AD after the Naecean council, which was to mainly counter the Gnostics. Who are they truly? It is a need to know thing * +

mab21 11.03.12 - 05:58am
gnostics? Those who believe in the Gospel of Judah? Do they have a church?confuse * +

ronycal 11.03.12 - 06:35am
I know that they consider the mainstream church as the church of Peter and that they are in the line of the church of John the beloved. * +

mab21 11.03.12 - 06:38am
i never gave them much importance, i think they are minority, also i dnt think the mainstream church likes them. * +

ronycal 11.03.12 - 06:39am
I know too that they believe that Peter who vehemently denied Jesus couldn't be the one the Roman Catholic says has the true apostolic right- for the lack of a better word- But John who Jesus asked to take care of the mother at the cross. * +

ronycal 11.03.12 - 06:43am
They believe too that the canonization of the Bible by the church of Peter was in error but its time will end and the true church shall arise as the end of the age and triumph over the great harlot in Revelation * +

mab21 11.03.12 - 06:45am
Jesus also put Peter the stone in his hand and told him 'build my church'. * +

ronycal 11.03.12 - 06:46am

@ mab21 - 11.03.12 - 06:38am
i never gave them much importance, i think they are minority, also i dnt think the mainstream church likes them.

I haven't given em much thought but I think they are worth looking at and listening to for if we know the truth then we can sift the lies if any * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search