! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

QUANTUM PHYSICS - Page 1/5

Subject: QUANTUM PHYSICS
Replies: 35 Views: 3500
> »
ronycal 4.03.12 - 08:16am
If all matter is energy and we attract what we are and can change things by what we think, and that all we try to connect to is that energy- the universe, IS THERE NEED FOR FAITH IN A GOD? * +

sadie1 4.03.12 - 08:27am
theres electricity in you. Electricity never dies.when u die it goes sumwhere back into the earth....sumwhere...just saying popcorn duno about ppl needing a god, we need lotsa things that arnt real, realy * +

irnbrux 4.03.12 - 08:36am
More need for faith in urself. And not everyone views 'god' the same way * +

dgsn 4.03.12 - 08:46am
I am an atheist. I think I know basic physics. But I also know there are sub particles that go left right up down at the same time. I also know the space between atoms things appear and disappear within nano seconds and these things are what makes mass, none of this makes sense to me. I think. But I dont know. Just makes more sense than a god * +

lucretia 4.03.12 - 11:24am
some people need belief in a 'higher power' for a number of reasons.. it's a weakness. do i believe it truly is a need though? NO. * +

mab21 4.03.12 - 11:45am
we are connected but on diff radio stations so to saysos it was nice if we had the same tipe of connection wit the nature as in Avatar... * +

bcchuks 4.03.12 - 11:24pm
What do you think could ve made the quantum theory possible and makes everything in existance follow the rule? * +

ronycal 5.03.12 - 02:35am
The funny thing with quantum physics is that as you read more you find its similarities with faith and am seeing many faith preachers teaching it as new revelation or word from the lord which makes me wonder whether it is either or neither. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search