! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

help the unemployed - Page 1/2

Subject: help the unemployed
Replies: 14 Views: 980
> »
sxcrico 5.02.12 - 06:36am
We spend way too much time arguing why don't we put our differences aside and post links of good jobs to help uplift the community * +

sxcrico 5.02.12 - 07:04am
true but still any form of help is help * +

emmmz333 5.02.12 - 03:03pm
Ya wanna spend monthz goin for interview after interview bein rejected n tel me wher yor confidence wud lie! ... 300ppl went for a part time cashier position in a garage by me! We havin a supermarket built to create 184 new jobz...140odd are bein commuted in from a nearby store... Leavin 44jobz open in a town with over a 1000 unemployd! Thz mor unemployed than ther iz employment! * +

sxcrico 9.02.12 - 12:23pm
been judgemental or turning a blind eye on this serious matter goes to show how fickle people are if i tel a person to go leave his or her cv in kelly agency its not about spoon feeding them cause no one gets hired without going threw companys procedures interviews, assestments and so on day in day out this page is fightin or arguin with each others religion the fact i am a believer no one can tel me otherwise so please lets make this topic a big one cause even if our youth sits in corners what * +

sxcrico 9.02.12 - 12:27pm
are u doing about it me i tel the youth even if it comes out the other ear i tel them what they doing is wrong and instead of sitting and doing nothing they should go leave there cv in the department of labour * +

kimjongl 9.02.12 - 02:54pm
one method is to offer your services for free, maybe for a week or two. if you make yourself indispensable it could lead to a job. * +

airwalkr 9.02.12 - 03:48pm
lol depends on which unemployed people your talking about? * +

sxcrico 19.02.12 - 07:19am
some people will joke * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page