! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Advice - Page 1/3

Subject: Advice
Replies: 15 Views: 1601
> »
maxum 3.02.12 - 09:07pm
If you found yourself in a position where you noticed someone was doing something that could potentially ruin their lives, would you speak to them about it? try to help them see the potential danger? What if that person was a great deal older and wiser than you, and you had a great deal of respect for them? * +

phallica 3.02.12 - 09:08pm
I would. * +

maxum 3.02.12 - 09:09pm
Even if you're coming from a position where you want to genuinely help someone, they may still regard you as a prying b****rd. * +

urvoice1 3.02.12 - 09:09pm
difficult one, if you know you're right, tell them. If they realise it too, they'll thank you. If they ignore you and ruin their life, you can only hope that they will turn to you for comfort in their time of need * +

phallica 3.02.12 - 09:11pm
Better to speak your mind and be called a prying bahumpstard, than not saying anything. * +

urvoice1 3.02.12 - 09:12pm
eyeroll phal said b****rd .... edit.... hey * +

maxum 3.02.12 - 09:15pm
B astard. whistle * +

maxum 3.02.12 - 09:18pm
It's something very personal, with a person ive known my entire life and we're very close. I think I have this irrational fear that if I speak about the issue it'll destroy our relationship. But you're both right. I have to do it, and leave cowardice at the door. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search