! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

We should all pray - Page 1/4

Subject: We should all pray
Replies: 25 Views: 2749
> »
oregirl 19.01.12 - 05:04am
We all should pray for the state of our world. We need to pray that evryone comes to know God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I believe we need to all pray for the veil to be lifted from their eyes. And come to know Him and worship Him. * +

yashh85 19.01.12 - 05:15am
afraid * +

banjo 19.01.12 - 05:33am
We need to pray that one day the veil of ingorance will be lifted from all mankind and religious zeal and everything associated with it will be recognised for what it is. From that day on all mankind can come together and all energy and all resources can be used for the betterment of the whole human race. On that day the 'dark ages ' will truly be over and the age of enlightenment will begin * +

ladibud 19.01.12 - 06:16am
knowin God or Jesus wont help things much.... take a look at the things religious ppl do nd say in here. then go compare it against how some atheists etc behave.... u will soon realise that religion does not always mean a d*mn thing that is good. * +

mab21 19.01.12 - 07:08am
couldn't agree more to banjo... * +

junaid23 19.01.12 - 03:20pm
We should all need to pray that Allah will stable the rightly guided people to the straight path * +

irnbrux 19.01.12 - 03:31pm
religion is now our downfall. u dont have to be religious to be a good, honest, loving forgiving person. and nothing will ever be fixed until people realise they have to fix themselfs first. * +

oregirl 19.01.12 - 05:58pm
Jesus and God will make a difference. GOD can do all things. And come judgement day if we do not know Him then every1 who doesnt will be cast into the lake of fire. I would hate 2 see all my brothers and sisters done that way. Some people take religion 2 far but so do the athiests. They try so hard to prove there is no God and havent been able to do it. Im going to keep praying 4 the world to know God that way they can be saved * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search