! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Done before - Page 1/4

Subject: Done before
Replies: 22 Views: 2225
> »
maxum 15.01.12 - 01:08pm
This topics been done to death. But I still can't find evidence in the Quran that explicitly states that a muslim woman can't marry a christian or jewish man. And that both may be married whilst practising a different religion. * +

maxum 15.01.12 - 01:11pm
All I found is that it's a juristic principle, that evolved into a strong general consensus. * +

maxum 15.01.12 - 01:14pm
Found a similar parody in the act of disowning an apostate, or using coercision when attempting to bring someone into Islam. It's actually forbidden to employ such methods. * +

akramwap 15.01.12 - 01:18pm
wait me i will bring you sooooon inshaAllah ok! i must pray (Asr) prayer rite Now. * +

basboy 15.01.12 - 01:33pm
let sleeping dogs lie * +

maxum 15.01.12 - 01:40pm
Would appreciate if anyone can add clarity, thanks akram. And it's not about sleeping dogs, or personal attacks. All i'm searching for is answers, to know the difference between generally accepted opinion, and divine law (or seemingly divine if you aren't religous). * +

maxum 15.01.12 - 01:44pm
There's a difference I think, between using hypotheticals, reasoning, logic, common sense. And a divine message that doesn't take the preferences, opinions or rationalizations of the individual into account. * +

bozzalad 15.01.12 - 02:11pm
The same place as wearing full face coverings * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum