! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sex n marriage which verse. Sin - Page 6/6

Subject: Sex n marriage which verse. Sin
« <
aeden 9.08.15 - 12:18am
Common sense verse. * +

mikeymk 10.08.15 - 04:53am
Marriage isn't natural, it's a method of mass control.

Two people wanna procreate, they do so. Simple. That's how every other species on the planet do it, after all.

I know first hand how parents don't even need to be in a relationship to care for their children. To educate them, to love them. They certainly don't need to be married.

There are people having children and one or both parents can't deal with it, and the child suffers. This isn't the fault of anyone but themselves. If they were so stupid/selfish/etc they couldn't welcome a child but still took the risk, well that's not the fault of not being married.

There are laws in place to ensure responsibilities are enforced. * +

aeden 10.08.15 - 06:31pm
Whats natural if marriage isnt.thats a first one.unless you are trying to justify your own case.. * +

mikeymk 10.08.15 - 06:46pm
Marriage is a legally binding contract. It is in no way natural whatsoever. Engagement is natural, perhaps. Two life forms choosing to get together for the sake of comfort, for offspring, for family. But marriage is not.

We are independent. But independents are harder to control. Marriage is a product of religion, and the whole concept is about control and order. * +

mikeymk 10.08.15 - 06:50pm

@ aeden - 10.08.15 - 06:31pm
Whats natural if marriage isnt.thats a first one.unless you are trying to justify your own case..

My own case. I'm married. But only by paperwork. I do not live with my wife, we're not married in practice. Because that's not right for us. But we raise our child together. We live how is right for us as a family. Marriage isn't right for us, it isn't good for us, it's only for the establishment. An establishment that is all about control. * +

propidol 11.08.15 - 09:37am

@ popty - 21.07.15 - 01:27am
sin pray the moon was called ai .. mountains was called sin .. put two together becomes sinai beg all hail the moon god

No. That's made up. * +

propidol 11.08.15 - 09:39am
Marriage is a system to stop men having disposable incomes and smiles on their faces. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index