! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

So - Page 1/2

Subject: So
Replies: 8 Views: 1245
> »
maxum 3.01.12 - 07:00pm
Been in this forum alot today. As usual arguements or debates spring up everywhere. My question is, is it possible to be a supporter of the people (innocent people concerned with raising and doing the best for their families), and a supporter of a political movement or school of thought? * +

maxum 3.01.12 - 07:03pm
For example, defending the united states government, or the iranian government. Both guilty of having little regard for human life and dignity. Can we truly have the human interest at hand while supporting them? Is that over simplified? Your thoughts. * +

mordant 3.01.12 - 07:04pm
not at the same time, no..reading too many conflicting interests. * +

mordant 3.01.12 - 07:09pm
too many bias people support anything a country does just because they share the same religion as that country espouses - no matter what the subject, they are blind to the truth. blinkered views all round..dislike * +

maxum 3.01.12 - 07:54pm
I think people are very defensive too. And caught up in an east VS west battle. I'm guilty myself of being that way. Someone says something regarding a belief, or a country, and people immediately go on the defensive. * +

maxum 3.01.12 - 07:58pm
The thing is, when that happens. When the situation becomes us VS them, it destroys constructive dialogue. What I love about this forum is that it keeps me informed about international affairs. The emphasis it places on factual sources of information. * +

mordant 3.01.12 - 08:03pm
'The emphasis it places on factual sources of information.' eh? where? lol * +

ummati 3.01.12 - 08:10pm
mordant 3.01.12 - 09:09pm too many bias people support anything a country does just because they share the same religion as that country espouses - no matter what the subject, they are blind to the truth. blinkered views all round..dislike........... i dnt agree mordant.. ppl r waking up to the truth n ppl r speaking up. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search