! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christians claim that........ - Page 1/471

Subject: Christians claim that........
Replies: 3292 Views: 90391
> »
aijaz0 16.12.11 - 06:30am
Christians claim that the prophecy in Deut. 18:18 refers to prophet Jesus and not prophet Muhammad (pbut). The verse SAYS:- I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHEN, like unto thee , and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. The only reason they resort to such interpretation is that both Moses and Jesus were prophets............ * +

maxum 16.12.11 - 08:00am
I doubt Jesus and Mohammed care about what's referenced to them in any holy book. They were humble guys like that. The humanity in their message however, that's what they wanted us to get. * +

phallica 16.12.11 - 08:45am
Jesus, no doubt. * +

dgsn 16.12.11 - 09:02am
Agree with maxum, some people take these fellas way to seriously, if they really were who they claimed to be would they want you all to worship them or listen to the message and forget the messenger? * +

dgsn 16.12.11 - 09:05am
' He was neither killed nor crucified at all, according to the Quran' --- In all fairness the koran was written hundreds of years later so its not a 1st hand account. * +

afriend 16.12.11 - 09:42am
Even the gospels are not a 1st hand account- they were written after the Ascension by people who never laid eyes on Jesus * +

purest1 16.12.11 - 10:05am
Mathew, John were Jesus disciples. Peter, James, Jude were also his disciples. The last two were actually his blood relatives. These guys who knew Jesus corroborated the gospel record. Give and take, the gospels have a firm historical core. * +

afriend 16.12.11 - 10:20am
I beg to differ @ purest. ALL scholars agree that the gospel of John was not written by the disciple John. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-471
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search