! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christians claim that........ - Page 470/471

Subject: Christians claim that........
« <> »
carbon.dioxide 8.10.17 - 01:53pm

@ aijaz0 - 16.12.11 - 06:30am
Christians claim that the prophecy in Deut. 18:18 refers to prophet Jesus and not prophet Muhammad (pbut). The verse SAYS:- I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHEN, like unto thee , and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. The only reason they resort to such interpretation is that both Moses and Jesus were prophets............

reading.gif * +

jazeera9 26.11.22 - 03:32pm

@ aijaz0 - 16.12.11 - 06:30am
Christians claim that the prophecy in Deut. 18:18 refers to prophet Jesus and not prophet Muhammad (pbut). The verse SAYS:- I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHEN, like unto thee , and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. The only reason they resort to such interpretation is that both Moses and Jesus were prophets............

chin.gif * +

jazeera9 11.12.22 - 09:13am

@ dom4subs - 24.01.15 - 04:24pm
The Bible and religion is about belief, so are you so narrow minded that you refuse to accept that others have the right to have a belief that is different from yours.

All is lie except islam * +

alvar89 13.12.22 - 04:08pm

@ jazeera9 - 11.12.22 - 09:13am
All is lie except islam

Nope. The religion of satan is as far from the truth as it gets. Goat worshipping muhammed was a false prophet. * +

miaiad 15.12.22 - 12:00am

@ jazeera9 - 11.12.22 - 09:13am
All is lie except islam

Well, not perfectly true. read.gif
Yes, Islam is true and by it the messages from Almighty God/Allah to humankind has completed, the messenger of Islam being the last messenger has affirmed the true beliefs and the right path to Allah's satisfaction and human-being happiness in this life and hereafter.
---
Yet, we Muslims know all other prophets were sent with true beliefs and guidance to their people.
Hence, we consider who believed with Moses or Jesus (in their time, and with the original pure books) as our brothers, simply because we know we all belong to humans and we all received the message from One and only Almighty God/Allah.
---
This is to not be confused with the fact that believers at any time needs to believe in Prophet who comes later. The Prophet of Islam is the last and none will be sent after, so this clearly tells if Jews/Christians are really careful to follow their belief guidance, then the main and obvious thing they need to Believe in Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon all prophets).
---
Let's read and ponder in this (Allah! There is no god worthy of worship except Him, the Ever-Living, All-Sustaining. He has revealed to you, O Prophet, the Book in truth, confirming what came before it, as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel. previously, as a guide for people, and also revealed the Standard to distinguish between right and wrong. Surely those who reject Allah's revelations will suffer a severe torment. For Allah is Almighty, capable of punishment.) Quran 3:2-4 blossom.gif * +

trunking 16.12.22 - 10:55pm
Read Nabeel Qureshi's
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity * +

alvar89 17.12.22 - 11:37am

@ trunking - 16.12.22 - 10:55pm
Read Nabeel Qureshi's
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity

I remember how happy many muhammedans were when Nabeel died of cancer. Can just imagine how many death treaths he got in his lifetime. Horrible religion that spreads hatred and bigotry. Just like there prophet hated and damned ppl he disagreed with even on his deathbed. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-471
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index