! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christians claim that........ - Page 455/471

Subject: Christians claim that........
« <> »
valatine 4.07.13 - 07:56pm
does that mean that any one saying they are prophets after jesus are false .even 400 years later .hmmm * +

levafix 5.07.13 - 06:15am
'no not saying that, but the bible does say that we will know people by the fruits they produce or what characteristics they develop. Patience,love,honesty etc. Muhamad killed, allowed r*pe, temp marriages and even lying yet they call him the Spirit of Truth. The followers of Jesus had the opportunity to renounce Jesus, but the rather chose death instead of lying or renouncing. * +

urvoice1 5.07.13 - 11:05pm

@ aijaz0 - 4.07.13 - 05:45pm
I wonder why christans will not obey prophet Muhammad (s.a.w), when the jesus PBUH clearly fortell about prophet Muhammad (s.a.w). Obeying him meaning to worship only God alone...All the Prophets (pbut) ordered their people to worship God alone. Jesus PBUH did the same, but Christians don't read these verses. Rea

you still banging on about mo ? It was a nice attempt to hijack christianity as the christians did to those before them, but really, people saw through that fairly quickly * +

aijaz0 18.08.13 - 01:54pm
and you Remind me a quote, that When you Respond to an insincere fool, You are guilty of giving him importance.....so here i will stop discussing with you run * +

aijaz0 22.12.14 - 03:48am

@ levafix - 2.07.13 - 04:21pm
'lol see what i mean? Incase you didnt know Elizabeth was pregnant at the time, so how could she be barren? And we never disputed that the Holy Ghost was on earth, what we disputed is that Gabriel impregnated her, you do after all believe Gabriel is the Holy Ghost which is so wrong on so many levels! Anyway yes the holy Ghost was with a SELECT FEW, NOT EVERYONE. Gods Spirit was not poured

Leva, are you around?search2.gif * +

valatine 23.12.14 - 06:07am

@ afriend - 16.12.11 - 10:24am
furthermore. . . none of the gospels have a signature of the author. So, it not known whether Matthew Mark Luke and John are the REAL authors of those gospels

Can't you right click then left click on properties ? * +

valatine 23.12.14 - 06:09am

@ levafix - 5.07.13 - 06:15am
'no not saying that, but the bible does say that we will know people by the fruits they produce or what characteristics they develop. Patience,love,honesty etc. Muhamad killed, allowed r*pe, temp marriages and even lying yet they call him the Spirit of Truth. The followers of Jesus had the opportunity to renounce Jesus, but the rather chose death instead of lying or renouncing.

Greengrocers :-/ * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-471
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum