! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Harder - Page 1/5

Subject: Harder
Replies: 32 Views: 2642
> »
crazedd 30.11.11 - 11:25pm
To believe in god than not? chin * +

maxum 30.11.11 - 11:33pm
Can't say. Ive never not believed in God. Been at a stage where I gave very little thought to it though. * +

fireyes 30.11.11 - 11:39pm
it was for me. i have always had a hard time beliving. every since i was a kid. i tried to believe but always doubt. * +

maxum 30.11.11 - 11:43pm
Remember a day. I was about 9 or 10. Was having a s**tty day for reasons I can't recall. Asked God to give me a sign and prove he's real, defiant frame of mind and all. * +

maxum 30.11.11 - 11:45pm
Just then wind made the gate slam close. That was enough to make me get back on the bandwagon. whistle * +

fireyes 30.11.11 - 11:48pm
im still waiting for my proof. as a kid i asked several times. never got one * +

crazedd 30.11.11 - 11:56pm
Christians would say its harder because you know not to sin and the devil will target you more etc etc but i believe it is harder not to believe in god. You dont have that security, that higher above looking after you, you ask far more questions than just accepting and you battle the happy feeling of closure with having a heaven to go to. * +

fireyes 1.12.11 - 12:00am
when i was a church goer i found it harder to believe. not just because the stories are far fetched and dont add up. but because i was always worried about going to hell and if i was one of the saved i also worried about my family and where they were going. i feared the end of the world was soon and thought everything was a sign. life was scarier as a ''believer'' then a non believer * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search