! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Dr Conrad guilty - Page 1/6

Subject: Dr Conrad guilty
Replies: 38 Views: 4016
> »
drakess9 7.11.11 - 11:48pm
Of involuntary manslaughter of Michael J Jackson. Whats your view on? Guilty, not guilty, not sure, don't care? * +

drakess9 7.11.11 - 11:50pm
Alot of people can't sw*llow the media and prosecutuon potrayal especially where he comes from as they say he is nothing like what he has been portrayed as. He was foolish and shouldn't practice again however Jacko had responsibilities in this too * +

phallica 8.11.11 - 12:29am
Wonder if he'll go to prison. He'll hear the door slam, and realise there's nowhere left to run. He'll feel the cold hand and wonder if he'll ever see the sun. He'll close his eyes and hope that this is just imagination. But all the while, he'll hear the creature creeping up behind, he's out of time. singing He's now a biiitch, biitch biitch biitch. * +

mandy74 8.11.11 - 01:20am
I watched most of the trial and i personally think he is Guilty * +

jlh1182 8.11.11 - 03:22am
jackson was murdered, his family benefit greatly without him around.. * +

dgsn 8.11.11 - 03:41am
not everything is a fvcking conspiracy. Personally I dont care, but trial by media should never happen. * +

drakess9 8.11.11 - 07:22am
Agrees with dgsn. Jacko was an addict and if you are an addict then part of that responsibility has to fall with the addict. The guy ran scared. I don't think he is a bad man and I have read alot on this including about the people who know him and how he is with people especially in his own town. Stupid foolish yes. Murder it isn't. Involuntary manslaughter hmn. I don't know. He certainly should * +

drakess9 8.11.11 - 07:25am
Not be allowed to practice anymore however to imprison him although he is now commited of the crime I don't see what good that will do. There is alot more people than just him involved in this than just him. I do agree with J that his family are benefiting from him not being around * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search