! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mosque in Israel set on fire - Page 1/13

Subject: Mosque in Israel set on fire
Replies: 91 Views: 6305
> »
salam05 4.10.11 - 07:46am
A mosque in northern Israel has been set on fire by suspected Jewish extremists in the latest of a series of incidents known as price tag attacks. * +

The interior of the mosque in the Upper Galilee was destroyed along with many holy books. It's thought the arsonists arrived in the early hours of Monday morning. Graffiti including the slogan price tag was spray-painted on walls. The slogan has been used in several similar attacks in the Palestinian West Bank. It refers to the revenge Palestinian and Israeli Muslims will suffer for every at * +

every attack on Jews, and for every Jewish settlement which is demolished by the Israeli government. * +

salam05 4.10.11 - 07:47am
Residents in the village of Tuba Zangria where the incident took place described the attack as very serious. About 300 people clashed with security forces during the morning throwing stones and setting tyres alight. A local activist, Sheikh Kamal Khatib, from the Islamic Movement said: Racism has taken over the Jewish street. The government of Israel encourages such acts and hatred against Mus * +

salam05 4.10.11 - 07:47am
against Muslims. * +

salam05 4.10.11 - 07:48am
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16081565 * +

beige1 4.10.11 - 12:03pm
why must he when u are always eager to do so? why can u never show empathy without any agenda. * +

salam05 4.10.11 - 12:57pm
Some ppl hav taken the responsibility of presentin other side of news...so why should i care. And i do not post every single news i come across. Btw wat do u think i'm trying to show u by posting this?? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search