! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Christian heaven ? - Page 1/14

Subject: Christian heaven ?
Replies: 93 Views: 8815
> »
3mel 25.09.11 - 03:18am
i just wanna ask christians about the idea of heaven as they see it. Is there a place in the bible where it explicitly states those ''in jesus'' will go to heaven as opposed to the kingdom of heaven ? * +

3mel 25.09.11 - 03:24am
I've read in the bible that the meek shall inherit the earth and the lists of the type of ppl who shall not enter the kingdom of heaven idoliters n fornicators etc and that the kingdom of heaven is layed out upon the earth but the eyes of men see it not. all of which tends to suggest the ideas from the lords prayer. as it is in heaven so shall it be on earth. your thoughts please . . * +

skitzo69 25.09.11 - 03:51am
Heaven is a place on earth. * +

3mel 25.09.11 - 03:54am
belinda carlisle seems to think so. * +

3mel 25.09.11 - 03:58am
but i'd say its a life on earth. it would be strange that the kingdom of heaven existed here and over there too, but not that bit there. a place with physical borders is a place you could walk into and thats not the tone of suggestion surrounding the idea. * +

unquiet1 25.09.11 - 05:58am
You're absolutely right there 3mel, the Bible speaks a lot about mankinds future ON EARTH. See Psalm 37:11 ''the meek ones themselves will possess the earth. And they will indeed find their exquisit delight in the abundance of peace'' * +

unquiet1 25.09.11 - 06:08am
Mate, you mentioned God's kingdom, Bible prophecies reveal what Gods Kingdom will do here on the earth. That government will accomplish what no human agencies have ever done or could ever do. Imagine all weapons of war destroyed forever! 'He is making wars to cease to the extremity of the earth.' (Psalm 46:9) No more doctors, hospitals, or disease of any kind. 'No resident will say: 'I am sick.' (Isaiah 33:24) No more famines, food shortages, malnutrition, or starvation. * +

unquiet1 25.09.11 - 06:09am
'There will come to be plenty of grain on the earth.' (Psalm 72:16) No more funerals, cemeteries, morgues, or the misery that accompanies them. Death, our relentless enemy, will be vanquished at last. God 'will actually sw*llow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces.' (Isaiah 25:8) Now heres how heaven fits into the picture... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search