! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Faster than the speed of light - Page 1/8

Subject: Faster than the speed of light
Replies: 50 Views: 4302
> »
drakess9 24.09.11 - 09:32am
The world of science have released new findings in the media. Many scientists are sceptical over these findings though. If they prove true this will blow Eistein theory of nothing is faster than the speed of light. By various testing they have found various particles under certain conditions can go faster than the speed of light. They quote as shocked and stunned as this will open up a new world * +

drakess9 24.09.11 - 09:35am
This did happen before in 2007 however it was found on retestings that a slight mistake had been made in the settings. Many believe that this has happened again, although the amazed scientists have checked and rechecked the testing and resent the experiment so they could check the results. Continued * +

drakess9 24.09.11 - 09:37am
They say this could open up the experience in time to come of time travel. It all sounds very romantic and ooh of the ideas it could bring up and on however I personally don't believe this could happen. Cont as to why * +

drakess9 24.09.11 - 09:46am
The very force of this if proved to be true sounds as if it could be the God particles however you presume God force to be. I do not believe the force they have found will allow all the secret to be found. Our time here has to still always have more questions than answers because I do not see a pointe of life. We have to be searching. That is what life is about. If that was to stop then I believe * +

drakess9 24.09.11 - 09:50am
We would cease to exist. There would be no point. As for time travel what would be the point. It is open to all sorts of abuse for that to heaven and doesn't leave theories. Time travel would be like taking the status of God, the force of the universe. For me leave that for films like back to the future. A romantic dream. The force of the world existance can not be played or tampered with. * +

drakess9 24.09.11 - 09:55am
We have screwed up enough the universe.x. There are my other thoughts on as follows for discussion topic. I do not want this topic to turn into a row a religious debate or anything of the kind. If it does I will report the offenders. This is a new concept of possibilites only and your debate thoughts around not a fight topic or scorig points topic which whilst I am a Christian I don't get into * +

drakess9 24.09.11 - 09:58am
Im right your wrong type arguments.x i want to look at this with the cloak worn loosely. It sounds to me as if the scientists may have touched on another dimention of the universe. What we knoe as spiritual. Or maybe it is The 'God' force. I personally believe that if this is true the chance rubbing of another dimention will be closed down. The dimentions of other planes we have always looked to * +

drakess9 24.09.11 - 10:01am
The sky for as so far away and yet these dimentions are far closer than that. There is nothing to say our dimentions can't collide at times by freak forces. Many choose to believe that is why people see people that have past etc as these forces are not so far away as we think. The need for a human to have space around can be seen by watching people on a bus always go for empty seats away from * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search