! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Heaven is a magazine shelf - Page 1/3

Subject: Heaven is a magazine shelf
Replies: 15 Views: 986
> »
drakess9 13.09.11 - 02:44pm
Please let me finish before posting. Hmn it is amazing how many people say there is no God and yet worship idolize earthly Gods. Let me explain * +

drakess9 13.09.11 - 02:45pm
God is a word. Call it creator higher power design of the universe fate and so on and so forth. Yet we all have Gods be it earthly of faith. Continued * +

drakess9 13.09.11 - 02:48pm
Go into a large shop like W H Smiths and feast your eyes over the magazine shelf and there is someone idea on there of heaven and God. Desire the top of the range car. Buy weekly your clubs magazine, golf, p*rn, fishing, teen magazines womens magazines and so on. They are all trying to sell us something temporal that is our ideal. The perfect home how to create, the perfect figure blah blah * +

drakess9 13.09.11 - 02:59pm
This is exactely what Thou shall have no other Gods but me means in The 10 commandments. It is pretty impossible for anyone to do even Christians. It is the perfect attainment. Solomon spent all his life chasing the wind, earthly goods so to speak and he repented in his old age hence what Ecclesiates is about. Although he never stopped belieivng in God he compromised far too much and had money * +

drakess9 13.09.11 - 03:02pm
Beyond fame homes transport women and none in moderation. He always wanted more and more hence the chasing the wind. We worship idolise our stars be it football sport musicans etc etc. Everyone has Gods so no one can say they don't beleive in God. Don't idolise don't chase more. They all mean the same whatever your faith from pagan chrisitian muslim and so on we are all idolisers. Now God created * +

drakess9 13.09.11 - 03:06pm
Us to enjoy pleasure with him not without him. In modeation nothing is harmful however the majority canLt do moderation and enjoy with God. They are separated and worship earthly God'. What do they create?. Nothing because whether your famous or a road sweeper one day we ALL will dance with the reaper grin * +

iilmadme 13.09.11 - 03:08pm
Yeah,it's a gud point x * +

drakess9 13.09.11 - 03:09pm
What no one got anything to say?. smile * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page