! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

islamic sectarian topics.. - Page 1/4

Subject: islamic sectarian topics..
Replies: 27 Views: 10788
> »
mordant 7.09.11 - 11:09pm
since some users cannot debate in a civilised way these topics are now open to deletion by myself with permission of the site owner. however.. even though i have leave to ban these topics entirely i'm prepared to give a chance. some blatantly derogatory/and or containing abuse etc topics have been deleted already. and anymore i see, new or old containing the same will go in the bin...reading * +

mordant 7.09.11 - 11:09pm
so... they will be allowed to continue for the moment under the conditions as follows;;; debate don't argue/ no insults/ no insulting religious terms (including 'kafir/infidel')/ no calling users stupid etc/ .........any topics with any of this in MAY be deleted. and if it doesn't stop in the next two weeks this subject will be banned from the forum. so it's up to you..... * +

mordant 7.09.11 - 11:10pm
any current topics you find offensive to your religious beliefs write them here or inbox me with the reason why, and they will be deleted or edited....... * +

all stupid replies made to this topic will be deleted and the posters username logged. * +

this topic is a statement. it's not up for discussion.. so don't try to draw me into an arguement. and for anyone who is labouring under the delusion that i'm 'bias' one way or the other then think again.. this is impossible as i don't even know about the different sects/beliefs etc. but i'm happy to learn. * +

admin 8.09.11 - 09:22am
I support mordant's decision to disallow sectarian topics as they cause too much problem.. In real world people fight because of this and even kill! Those are the people who doesn't understand all ways lead to GOD and everyone is free to believe what they want. You are free to discuss about religion but (no sectarian) you should respect others and do not curse them because of their bel * +

mordant 22.09.11 - 01:17pm
//////////////////////////////////////////////// * +

mordant 22.09.11 - 01:17pm
the 2 week test has failed.............. it seems some people are willing to follow the rules laid out here when i'm about but then ignore them when i'm not. so now it's deleting and banning instead of me participating here..reading * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search