! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Justice For Kelly Thomas... - Page 1/20

Subject: Justice For Kelly Thomas...
Replies: 140 Views: 11788
> »
mordant 30.07.11 - 05:31am
anybody heard about this? happened very recently and there seems to be a media blackout on the whole sordid affair - ''37-year-old Kelly Thomas happened to be in the vicinity when police responded to a call of suspicious activity in Fullerton, California. Mr Thomas was approached by up to six officers and subjected to a beating so vicious he later died.'' dislike * +

the guy was mentally ill and put up no resistence but nevertheless was tazered 5/6 times and then brutally attacked by 5/6 police officers for no reason. there's a rather disturbing youtube vid of it happening; where you can hear him crying for his dad.. hmm and also i have a link showing the state of him in hospital afterwards, which i'm not sure whether to post the link for atm. google will help i expect. * +

here's a link with written info and a sound only vid of someone ringing in to a radio show anon, possibly a police officer, not sure www.fullertonsfuture.org/tag/kelly-thomas-beating/ ..the description of what happened is atrocious. ///// alot more details and ways to get involved on the facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Kelly-Thomas/147983011947206 * +

'' One officer supposedly beat Kelly Thomas with the b*tt of his Taser until blood started coming up all over the officer’s arms and hands. Another officer supposedly drop knees Kelly Thomas’ nose and throat with the full force of his body weight multiple times, crushing the victim’s throat. This happened while Kelly Thomas was not moving or resisting.'' :/ * +

fireyes 30.07.11 - 05:33am
i dont know anything about it * +

mordant 30.07.11 - 05:38am
have a look at the stuff i put on my fb page fire. i find it very disturbing that noone seems to know anything about it.. you'd think it'd be all over the news wouldn't you..dislike * +

fireyes 30.07.11 - 05:40am
ill take a look. it could have been but i dont watch the news anymore. sometimes there is media black outs during an investigation * +

mordant 30.07.11 - 05:43am
okay.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum