! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Opium Timeline - Page 28/28

Subject: Opium Timeline
« <
1signup2 7.09.12 - 02:19pm
Guess what, my neighbour last year grew poppy in his 1200 sq feet plot. never had seen it before so once i asked him what it is he replied poppy and asked him isn't it illegal to grow,he replied ,o it's for medical purpose. i knew him very well ,he was a drug addict. saw him smoking joints and stuff * +

dgsn 7.09.12 - 02:24pm
Grows wild here. Junkies are to thick to know what to look for though lol. Its coming up spring, probably will have upwards of 20 plants popping up in the next 2-3 weeks in the back yard. might bleed one for a seasonal hit but other than that the lawn mower will get the rest. Smoking joints and stuff dosnt make you an addict btw, like someone who enjoys a glass of red a night isnt an alcoholic * +

dgsn 7.09.12 - 02:28pm
Poppys like a host of other plants of which you will have in your garden (assming you have one) that are intoxicating can not be legislated against. there are many breeds of poppy not all are opiate. It is simple to tell a cultivator though * +

dgsn 7.09.12 - 02:33pm
I wonder how many people in this forum (especially northern hemisphere)have a Morning Glory plant, an 'ornamental' cactus full of mescaline, fly algeric toadstool aside from the host of psilocybins that no doubt are right there. Anyone got an Acacia? * +

jlh1182 24.02.19 - 02:12pm
This topic is example 2, where the posting was a simple copy and paste.. it appears these people have made claim to the site by bullying minorities or anyone who doesn't agree with them, they hate the fact this site is Turkish and the attitude toward lies or conjecture.. I'm well known for cannabis, certainly not heroin.. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index