! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

EU referendum vote - Page 979/1024

Subject: EU referendum vote
« <> »
dan27notts 17.05.17 - 05:11pm
Open question to everyone then. If there was an EU wide referendum/poll where each member states citizens got asked, do you want to EU to become one federal country? (Or something along those lines) what do you think the answer be? Cause id put my house on it that it would be rejected in every country. * +

eyesore 17.05.17 - 05:13pm
That's a ridiculous hypotheses.... Because it's impossible to prove either way * +

eyesore 17.05.17 - 05:15pm
Again if people vote for a pro EU leader then that's the potential deal .....so * +

silverjx 17.05.17 - 05:20pm

@ eyesore - 17.05.17 - 05:10pm
It's not being forced on anyone lol when countries like France vote in a pro EU president they're voting for all the EU entails like the Netherlands did and Germany will ....the UK voted out, which ironically could speed up the federal process ....so who exactly is being forced ?

The founder of the eu said use that tactic. More people in France hate macron then voted him in but they didn't trust le pen either. * +

dan27notts 17.05.17 - 05:26pm

@ eyesore - 17.05.17 - 05:13pm
That's a ridiculous hypotheses.... Because it's impossible to prove either way

Its not ridiculous, its a straight forward question. A federal europe is not what people signed up for but the EU are bringing about by stealth, i suspect alot of people who voted to remain in the EU last year truely know what the end game is because the EU/pro-EU contingent will never openly try and sell the EU on that point * +

eyesore 17.05.17 - 05:27pm
Stealth ? It's hardly a secret * +

eyesore 17.05.17 - 05:30pm

@ silverjx - 17.05.17 - 05:20pm
The founder of the eu said use that tactic. More people in France hate macron then voted him in but they didn't trust le pen either.

And if they do ultimately go down that road then in every future ge across the EU will be a eurosceptic candidate.... No one is going to be forced into anything ... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1024
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index