! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union - Page 96/337

Subject: Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union
« <> »
dan27notts 12.12.18 - 09:14am
Im hoping Jacob Rees-Mogg steps forwards but he's always said he doenst want to be PM so Boris Jihnson will do nicely * +

meta1bar 12.12.18 - 09:17am
cant see how she loses, the others know if they get rid and a brexiteer makes it to the postal vote, its carnage. * +

obi_jon 12.12.18 - 09:27am
[link]http://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/brexitinc/adam-ramsay/dark-money-investigations-what-we-ve-found-out-and-why-we-re-looking[/link] * +

bozzalad 12.12.18 - 09:29am

@ slwnoris - 12.12.18 - 09:26am
They are not backing the people, I voted out but I expected the government of this country to behave in a grown up way and act like adults and go to the European union and broker a sensible deal for both sides. But it seems the European union and our government have the same attitude as David Cameron, to throw a kiddie tantrum and cut and run, just look at Boris Johnson he like a fox gaining access to a hen house it ends in a blood bath, the labour party jumping for joy there could be a general election, ALL of them are looking towards there own interests, Jacob rees mogg was and continues to be a trouble maker. If we do have a general election the nobodies me and you should refuse to vote, think about if no one turned out to vote, we could show them the contempt we now hold the lot of them in. The game they are playing is dangerous.

no one voted for ''a deal''
that wasn't an option on the ballot paper * +

kimjongl 12.12.18 - 09:53am
Didn't David Cameron offer a deal before the referendum? I seem to recall a 7 year 'emergency brake' on free movement among other things. The result of the referendum shows explicitly that No Deal Leave won. * +

obi_jon 12.12.18 - 10:08am

@ bozzalad - 12.12.18 - 09:29am
no one voted for ''a deal''
that wasn't an option on the ballot paper

I think the leave campaigns(the mere fact that there was more than one leave campaign always struck me as being a big red flag that there were competing agendas at work), misled the public as to what the reality of brexit would actually be like.
It's telling that the people bankrolling the leave campaigns would all be at serious risk from the incoming international anti-corruption laws and financial
/offshore banking regulations, that all member states of the EU are legally obliged to abide by and after brexit would no longer apply to us.
Basically Brexit is about giving the British banksters a get out of jail free card.yes.gif * +

obi_jon 12.12.18 - 10:15am
[link]http://youtu.be/5_IuuQZ0IO8[/link]foot.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-337
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark