! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa cont..... - Page 953/1324

Subject: trump/usa cont.....
« <> »
3mel 28.10.20 - 03:07pm
no trump wasn't cleared, congress chose not to take up Mueller's referral. I've already explained why Giuliani has ended a potential risk of extortion, do you need me to type it again for you ? * +

kimjongl 28.10.20 - 03:09pm
Congress makes political decisions not legal ones. He was cleared.

I've already explained why the extortion risk doesn't automatically end with Giuliani, should I retype it? * +

3mel 28.10.20 - 03:18pm
no, but without having a specific point to make you might as well have said nothing.

congress is where decisions to impeach are started as you already know. * +

kimjongl 28.10.20 - 03:25pm
Impeachment is a political decision as you know.

I spoke of potential extortion risk. I didn't claim there was any further evidence yet but it isn't an unreasonable prospect of it existing based on the character of the person in question.

You stated Giuliani ended ANY chance of extortion risk which means by definition you made an assumption that there is definitely nothing else and it ends with Giuliani. * +

3mel 28.10.20 - 03:34pm
that wasn't the basis behind my suggestion, Biden is under scrutiny now thanks to Giuliani. there isn't going to be anything he could alter without detection.

good point though, Biden might be compromised because, who knows, there might be other stuff.
* +

kimjongl 28.10.20 - 03:36pm
Going forward, absolutely, him or his son would be stupid to be anything other than perfect. What's already happened and what is already contained on hard drives, if it exists, can't be undone. * +

wakeup4 28.10.20 - 04:34pm
Clivey we need a new post before the election just saying * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-1324
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum