! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union - Page 94/337

Subject: Brexit deal will keep UK in customs union
« <> »
marcor2t18 11.12.18 - 09:33pm
Not sure about that only half in stuff. More like all in with extra cons that even some remainers Dont like. Why should we be poorer just for staying in on less terms which was the deal may pushed for. She was the wrong person for the job from day 1. she couldn't do any good deal for any side because she was weaker than a twig on a dead tree * +

marcor2t18 11.12.18 - 09:42pm
How about a petition ? I started one earlier to get votes of no confidence on ministers who failed to represent their areas akka a remainer in a leave zone and same for leaver MP in remain zone. They all self serving and don't represent us in a democratic country do I started a government petition for to allow the public to have votes on ministers that misrepresent us that if Parliament can have a vote of confidence in prime and a vote on government being in contempt then the public should be also allowed to choose if someone representing us isn't above the law and should be made to resign immediately and replaced by someome who will. In any other job people would be fired for saying they do this or that then do something completely different which wasn't their job Personally i think most need to be shot but that a bit extreme lol :D * +

say.what 11.12.18 - 09:45pm
European Parliament put on lock down * +

newt182 12.12.18 - 08:17am

@ marcor2t18 - 11.12.18 - 09:42pm
How about a petition ? I started one earlier to get votes of no confidence on ministers who failed to represent their areas akka a remainer in a leave zone and same for leaver MP in remain zone. They all self serving and don't represent us in a democratic country do I started a government petition for to allow the public to have votes on ministers that misrepresent us that if Parliament can have a vote of confidence in prime and a vote on government being in contempt then the public should be also allowed to choose if someone representing us isn't above the law and should be made to resign immediately and replaced by someome who will. In any other job people would be fired for saying they do this or that then do something completely different which wasn't their job Personally i think most need to be shot but that a bit extreme lol :D

A no confidence vote is coming after May fails to renegotiate with the EU. The tories will no longer have enough MP support to remain in power. * +

newt182 12.12.18 - 08:19am
Corbyn has done a great job of predicting what would happen with brexit and has the tories in checkmate * +

dodgey 12.12.18 - 08:30am
No chance of Corbyn lol, turkeys don't vote for Xmas, Brexiteer pm coming, bye bye EU Clapping.gif happy4.gif * +

kimjongl 12.12.18 - 08:33am
Corbyn has been anti EU his whole career. If he had any backbone he would be more open about it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-337
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index