! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts18 - Page 911/1055

Subject: Thoughts18
« <> »
sourface 2.12.23 - 02:00am
Godsake might aswell get upfrown.gif * +

faun 2.12.23 - 07:44am

@ 1owlcity - 1.12.23 - 09:37am
Is that you, Sir Mikey?

No sword ever touched my shoulder * +

ladibud 2.12.23 - 10:26am
I do 20 things. zipped lip. she does 1 thing, everyone needs to know about it. No recognition for what anyone else does, but she demands praise for one little thing * +

ladibud 2.12.23 - 10:27am
I want an Oreo. but I know it won't stop by one. i won't stop til the packet is empty. * +

ladibud 2.12.23 - 10:30am
it hurts me how he speaks to beggars. being kind costs nothing, differenrthing if they get demanding or pushy. but a smile and kind manner wouldn't just anyone but could make the beggars day to be seen and treated as human. the way you treat those who can do nothing for you says so much * +

shadow27 2.12.23 - 01:54pm
Had the awful teeth falling out dream. This Pinay girl says ''Bite a tree, that dream is bad luck.'' Is that really a thing over there?? If I go around biting trees then they really will fall out, I said.

''Just bite it a little bit.''

Guess it's the equivalent of touching wood or something. But if you ever do see someone biting trees, now you know why.. * +

1owlcity 2.12.23 - 02:10pm

@ shadow27 - 2.12.23 - 01:54pm
Had the awful teeth falling out dream. This Pinay girl says ''Bite a tree, that dream is bad luck.'' Is that really a thing over there?? If I go around biting trees then they really will fall out, I said.

''Just bite it a little bit.''

Guess it's the equivalent of touching wood or something. But if you ever do see someone biting trees, now you know why..

That's a superstitious belief here in PH. If you had a bad dream, bite your pillow three times and bite also the twigs of a guava tree three times. Here in PH, teeth fallling out dream means someone in your family or relatives will die tomorrow. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1055
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index