! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tomatoes - Page 9/9

Subject: Tomatoes
« <
carol1 20.02.18 - 02:34am
Yellow tomatoes are nice but u can't beat a green tomatoes all u HV to do to get them red is wrapped in news paper. Few weeks later there all red don't forget to store in a dark draw or cupboard first. Lol that's my quick thought off day fr u all * +

crail 20.02.18 - 03:00am

@ carol1 - 20.02.18 - 02:34am
Yellow tomatoes are nice but u can't beat a green tomatoes all u HV to do to get them red is wrapped in news paper. Few weeks later there all red don't forget to store in a dark draw or cupboard first. Lol that's my quick thought off day fr u all

Except they taste weak when they're not sun ripened * +

sisfreak2017 20.02.18 - 03:00am

@ carol1 - 20.02.18 - 02:34am
Yellow tomatoes are nice but u can't beat a green tomatoes all u HV to do to get them red is wrapped in news paper. Few weeks later there all red don't forget to store in a dark draw or cupboard first. Lol that's my quick thought off day fr u all

save banana skins for ripen your fruits, a ethylene gas thing apparently. * +

jayna 20.02.18 - 03:06am
We used to put them on top of cooker to rippen. And also the window sull at werk. Also frozen cakes. And quiche on top of the cooker. * +

ladibud 21.02.18 - 08:36pm
why would you buy green tomotoes just to ripen them... but ripe ones * +

sisfreak2017 21.02.18 - 08:49pm
they're probably growing them @home and at end our long scorchio uk summer sunny.gif there's often loads green ones to rescue before the weather sh*gs them up. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index