! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

man steals horse - Page 9/9

Subject: man steals horse
« <
redvixen 8.02.15 - 09:09pm

@ cheeky63 - 8.02.15 - 08:52pm
it wasnt u that stole it so it was safe lol

Ha! * +

jayna 8.02.15 - 09:10pm
You could just see him in court as the judge places the black cap on his head saying for horse stealing you will be taken to jail and in a weeks time you will be taken to the pub called the flying horse where you can ave your last drink and thence you will be hanging until you are dead and red bull does,nt give you wings icanfly * +

recurve 9.02.15 - 01:39am

@ propidol - 8.02.15 - 07:16pm
Only the closet cases like you who follow me from post to post looking for attention and then having their little fantasies about me in the rugby showers or if I were in prison lol. But then why would I give a fk what guys would choose to look like. Thats just fkn bizarre. Creepy little b***h.

'Why would I give a fk what guys would choose to look like'' erm hang on, who went and checked mikeys pic ? Lol.gif see thing is I can deny bein a closet case and havin fantasies about u and mean it and be believed by any1 who means anythin 2 me, which makes ur theory and insults irrelevant BUT u can't deny or convince ANY1 that u ain't an ugly pedantic pr*ck... * +

propidol 9.02.15 - 12:29pm

@ recurve - 9.02.15 - 01:39am
'Why would I give a fk what guys would choose to look like'' erm hang on, who went and checked mikeys pic ? Lol.gif see thing is I can deny bein a closet case and havin fantasies about u and mean it and be believed by any1 who means anythin 2 me, which makes ur theory and insults irrelevant BUT u can't deny or convince ANY1 that u ain't an ugly pedantic pr*ck...

You really do take every opportunity to prove that comprehension isnt something you are even remotely capable of grasping. It's embarrassing. I looked at his pictures after his comments upon my appearance and my comment still stands, I dont care, I was just a little amused by the irony. You cant really deny being a closet case because they were your fantasies. I didnt invent those scenarios but are examples of things you have previously stated. Being sexualized by you or called ugly by you is equally of no importance to me. Why on earth would you imagine it would? Baffling. * +

recurve 9.02.15 - 01:33pm
No importance to u and u don't care... yet here u are pmpl.gif * +

propidol 9.02.15 - 02:23pm
I know you feel you are on the verge of making a point, but you aren't. Youre just making an a*se of yourself again. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index