! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/politics:..... - Page 89/527

Subject: trump/politics:.....
« <> »
obi_jon 20.04.18 - 09:53am

@ kimjongl - 20.04.18 - 08:56am
[link]http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-43816921[/link]

'Chelsea Russell, 19, from Liverpool posted the lyric from Snap Dogg's I'm Trippin' to pay tribute to a boy who died in a road crash, a court heard.'

'Prosecutors said her sentence was increased from a fine to a community order as it was a hate crime.'

'She was given an eight-week community order, placed on an eight-week curfew and told to pay costs of 500 pound and an 85 pound victim surcharge.'

'Victim surcharge.'

Unbelievable.

I was presuming that Snap Dogg was either a mis-spelling of Snoop Dogg or that Snoop Dogg had changed his name for some reason, never heard of Snap Dogg before.
Oh and even I agree that this is ridiculous and makes no sense, at least on the face of the details given in the article you linked. If the girl who posted the lyrics was genuinely paying tribute to the dead boy(Did she know the deceased? Was the deceased a Snap Dogg fan?dontknow.gif), then I don't think she really did anything wrong, certainly nothing that should result in a criminal conviction. If the lyrics are deemed fit enough to be performed publicly by the artist and recordings of such sold to the public by the artist's record company, then why should a member of the public be prosecuted for repeating them? * +

kimjongl 20.04.18 - 09:55am
What if she just said nigg.a for no reason other than to be racist, do you think such a person should be prosecuted? * +

manszar 20.04.18 - 03:55pm

@ say.what - 18.04.18 - 10:35pm
Meanwhile the Donald is busy working on peace with North Korea... Legend

lol.gif working on peace, what peace? give up your nukes so we can destroy you or we will destroy you facepalm.gif * +

manszar 20.04.18 - 03:56pm

@ kimjongl - 18.04.18 - 06:05pm
Even when he was campaigning it was always about getting a better deal or staying out. More leftist fake news.

stick to fox news that way you will get fake news you can agree with lol.gif * +

ementalm 20.04.18 - 04:52pm
ain't he dead yet * +

say.what 20.04.18 - 05:38pm

@ manszar - 20.04.18 - 03:55pm
lol working on peace, what peace? give up your nukes so we can destroy you or we will destroy you facepalm

60 years or so of n/so Korea conflict... The madman Donald sorts it out in about a year * +

3mel 20.04.18 - 05:47pm
he hasn't sorted anything at all there yet * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-527
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum