! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

When yer heads ready to go pop on the inside.. - Page 8/10

Subject: When yer heads ready to go pop on the inside..
« <> »
iilmadme 27.03.24 - 02:42pm
Did you hear anything? * +

3mel 27.03.24 - 02:44pm
15 hours back * +

eyesore 27.03.24 - 03:11pm

@ lostsock - 26.03.24 - 11:28pm
It was brilliant!! Lots of colours and swirling patterns that move with the heartbeat. Didn't last that long but time seemed to go a lot slower. Brilliant tho, put a big happy smile on my face anyway :)

Looks like you built a spaceship and just hoverd on the driveway * +

obi_jon 27.03.24 - 03:13pm

@ 3mel - 27.03.24 - 02:40pm
that is with ayahuasca from what I've read, it's a purgative so you'll empty your intestines one way or another before you can go forward.

most people smoke DMT though, that's where it only lasts 20 mins if you're lucky. that's more than enough though if you fully give yourself over of losing your identity/dying. that's where you'll meet the elves they say.

Yeah, I knew that ayahuasca had other stuff in it that intensifies and prolongs the effects of the dmt and I guess a complete expunging of the contents of the digestve system first could have that sort of affect, sort of like how you can get much more drunk much more quickly if you drink on an empty stomach, although doing that can easily initiate the vomiting as well.

I suppose you could try getting absolutely hammered on an empty stomach to purge the system before taking the dmt to see if that worked but i'm certainly not suggesting it and don't recommend that anyone should try doing that, in fact definitely DO NOT DO THAT!dont.gif
* +

3mel 27.03.24 - 04:31pm
it could be something to do with the stomach/intestines keeping the body from entering into other states, or some sought after states require parts of the body to be ''off the clock'' in that way.

if your whole sense of self/identity is merging with or disappearing into a humming sound that was increasingly warming you on cellular level, you don't want your stomach giving out on you then and you finally shiitting yourself mid breakthrough !!?? * +

dan27notts 27.03.24 - 06:54pm
Do people still have the capacity to wipe their bums while on Ayahuasca? Just have images of everyone sat around with pooey bums tripping out their minds. * +

ogdenz 27.03.24 - 07:22pm

@ 3mel - 27.03.24 - 04:31pm
it could be something to do with the stomach/intestines keeping the body from entering into other states, or some sought after states require parts of the body to be ''off the clock'' in that way.

if your whole sense of self/identity is merging with or disappearing into a humming sound that was increasingly warming you on cellular level, you don't want your stomach giving out on you then and you finally shiitting yourself mid breakthrough !!??

A state of En-shytenment?
Post an intestinal exorcism'! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark