! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tavistock gender clinic - Page 8/9

Subject: Tavistock gender clinic
« <> »
kimjongl 16.08.22 - 02:24pm

@ 3mel - 16.08.22 - 12:18pm
individual doctors get things wrong but drugs get approved for their use cases by bodies who have that as their one job.

the same profession of doctors are gonna be the only credible speakers on a drug being unsafe too.

This is just a mindless appeal to authority. In short you're OK with these drugs being given to children. * +

3mel 16.08.22 - 02:25pm

@ mikeymk - 16.08.22 - 01:48pm
You're splitting hairs.

Drugs get passed, then some people have adverse reactions to them. Others end up in a worsening state whilst on longer-term courses, as a result of the side effects.

There's nothing safe about the pharmaceutical industry, and there's nothing safe about giving hormone blocking drugs to kids.

There is, however, an industry making billions of dollars in profit.

as with all drugs yes. you can't decide not to do something before you've found out there's an issue. * +

yahweh1 16.08.22 - 02:47pm

@ shadow27 - 16.08.22 - 01:08pm
A few weeks ago you were fake outraging about LGBTQ stuff.

What next? BLM activist for a month? Pmpl.gif

Here he is . The plumb * +

ladibud 16.08.22 - 04:20pm
i would support my kids but not to thos extent where I will allow this.. if they want to dress as the opposite gender, be my guest, if they still want these procedures etc as an adult, I'll support them, but not as children, I couldn't * +

kimjongl 16.08.22 - 04:30pm
That is what this boils down to. Being OK with giving dangerous hormone drugs to children. Not adults, who can do what they want with their own bodies. And not preventing children from expressing themselves in superficial ways eg. clothes, make up etc. This is about not being OK with giving them dangerous, life altering drugs before they're adults. Before they can legally drive, drink or vote.

You would think saying 'no I don't agree with this' would be easy without all the prevaricating. * +

bambi..mk2 16.08.22 - 09:37pm

@ ladibud - 16.08.22 - 04:20pm
i would support my kids but not to thos extent where I will allow this.. if they want to dress as the opposite gender, be my guest, if they still want these procedures etc as an adult, I'll support them, but not as children, I couldn't

Absolutely this , irrevocable decisions are being made for young ones , who , in general , l*st after Adidas one year and Jordan's the next * +

kimjongl 17.08.22 - 11:51am
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark