! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fundamentalist watch. - Page 8/10

Subject: Fundamentalist watch.
« <> »
obi_jon 6.12.22 - 06:10pm

@ warded - 6.12.22 - 11:51am
I recall Singapore having really strict laws too. You can't even hold hands if you are not engaged/married.

They're not quite as strict as they used to be apparently, in fact they've just decriminalised homosexuality and repealed their laws banning gay s*x there last week, although they stopped short on allowing gay marriages. * +

obi_jon 7.12.22 - 09:15am
25 far-right extremists arrested in police raids across Germany, accused of 'a credible plot' to storm the Reichstag and overthrow the government in an armed coup. The suspects belong to a far-right group led by a 71yr old man going by the name of 'Prince Heinrich XIII'. * +

alanball 7.12.22 - 12:55pm
The leader is a QAnon nut facepalm * +

mok214 7.12.22 - 01:27pm
All I have to say is that the PW is trying to be a professional victim.
The first step to recovery will be recognizing you are your own victim.
The next step is not believing everything you think. Yes, you are your own worst enemy. * +

obi_jon 7.12.22 - 02:32pm

@ obi_jon - 7.12.22 - 09:15am
25 far-right extremists arrested in police raids across Germany, accused of 'a credible plot' to storm the Reichstag and overthrow the government in an armed coup. The suspects belong to a far-right group led by a 71yr old man going by the name of 'Prince Heinrich XIII'.

[link]http://youtu.be/u0g8YWux1mU[/link] * +

obi_jon 27.07.23 - 11:45am
[link]http://www.thewaroneveryone.com/[/link]

An excellent free audiobook on the origins of the modern online fascist movement. Alex Jones fans like wakeup should pay particular attention to chapter 7. * +

ogdenz 27.07.23 - 11:50am
Suella Braverman talks about the growing threat of terrorism in the UK.Less than 100 people have been killed by terrorist attacks in the last 23 years.
Tory policies have killed 600,000 people in the last 13 years. The major terrorists are in government. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index