! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Loneliness - Page 8/8

Subject: Loneliness
« <
sisfreak2017 6.01.18 - 08:03pm
Due to unforeseen circumstancese, Currently This is Me sad.gif, i don't fkn like it! 1 Fkn bit ! And its @million times worse than ever in my life , last part of this year depressed just doesn't cut it.
dead.gif
T

* +

mikeymk 6.01.18 - 08:10pm
State of mind, that is. You know, a lot of people have been reflecting lately. That's what the festive period does to people, and it changes everything.

I've seen a few olive branches, but i don't need the hassle. Cos i know, it's only there so they feel better.

But it affects other things, too. Not me, though. Because, when you step right back, and don't get sucked into the hype, you can see that nothing fkn changes. * +

jayna 7.01.18 - 02:56pm
I likes me personal space. To live the way I AVE chosen and not too follow the flock. The only time lonelyness takes a swipe at me. Is when these blood,y television holiday adverts are on. Now I AVE to mute that tacky park hamper advert, cause it Psy,s me off Swearing2 * +

weerach 8.01.18 - 11:01pm
but i love my own company lol * +

corpse81 9.01.18 - 10:27pm
Sometimes you need that time alone, away from toxic people and enjoy your own peace and quiet, chilling with a nice glass of Sauv, of course. * +

mz.c 9.01.18 - 10:30pm
People can be lonely with people around them. * +

sisfreak2017 9.01.18 - 10:32pm
I'm in this shed but I'm not alone I'm surrounded by chickens. chicken.gifchicken.gifchicken.gifchicken.gifchicken.gifchicken.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index