! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bacon Sign Taken Down After Woman Offended - Page 8/8

Subject: Bacon Sign Taken Down After Woman Offended
« <
iilmadme 14.06.22 - 12:08pm

@ mikeymk - 14.06.22 - 11:55am
I kinda agree, like jokes, but there too; are there limits?

I know who i like and don't like, i know what comedians i've liked and who i stopped listening to, and i'm totally down with market forces and the choice. But i do wonder if there are limits to what can be blazoned to the public, especially with children in the audience.

That said, we used to call each other spazz in school. 40 years later i guess that means i'm prejudiced, but i do think she's made the right decision - in fact i think it's the best thing she's done.

It looks like she didnt mean to be as edgy as it sounds because of the different useage in america,she removed it of her own accord,fair play

Comedy is a lot more complicated,that's a minefield * +

kickinnick 14.06.22 - 06:45pm
It's funny that spazz is so offensive when the part of the song where she wants to cut a guys di ck off to prevent him from ever having sex again doesn't seem to offend the little snowflake. It's sh*t music made for even sh*ttier people. Plus her body positivity bs is really gonna be bad for the youth who are subjected to it. Diabetes at 7 isn't cool. * +

ogdenz 14.06.22 - 07:16pm
I remember laughing out loud at a character on Family Guy,he was a big fat Mexican kid named Diabito..lol.gif. * +

budgiesmuggler 14.06.22 - 07:41pm
If lizzo offends me.
She has to do things.
Change things.
Make me feel better.

If lizzo gives me a boner.
She doesn't have to do a fu*king thing.
WTF.
How is that fair ?

If you make me feel like fu*king.
You should fu*k me.
You need to make things better.