! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Everything BEER - Page 79/80

Subject: Everything BEER
« <> »
crail 29.03.23 - 06:42pm
My new favourite is asahi. Tastes so light for a 5.2'/. Lager * +

obi_jon 22.05.23 - 05:55pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 7.01.23 - 03:44am
If you have the room and time, you should perhaps try brewing your own, Obi.

You can really create some nice brews, especially if you do the grain boil yourself.
Cola.gif
Cry.gif

I have dabbled in some home brewing with a mate of mine, with varying degrees of success and failure. The best we made was a belgian abbey style trippel ale, absolutely dynamite and lethally strong. The best brewing advice I can give is the better the water you use, the better the beer will end up being. Any bottled mineral/spring water is a good start but do not use plain tap water unless it's been filtered and considering the price of the Brita type filters it'd probably be cheaper just to buy bottled mineral water instead anyway. * +

obi_jon 22.05.23 - 06:16pm
Juice Forsyth, Juicy Bonus Fruited IPA(5'/.) by Brew York.

It's a tasty enough drink but i'd say it's almost too fruity to still be called a beer, it tastes and looks like tropical fruit juice, essentially the beer flavour is almost totally lost. * +

obi_jon 23.05.23 - 07:35pm
Alpaca, DDH IPA(6.6'/.) by SALT Beer Factory.

An old favourite, just as good as it ever was. Sweet tropical fruit aromas, ripe guava and melon flavours balanced out with a hint of lingering bitterness on the finish. A solid 9.5/10. Highly recommended.good.gif * +

warded 8.06.23 - 04:28pm
Our ''regular'' beers taste like s**t. Karhu, Lapin Kulta, KOFF, Karjala, OLVI etc. spew * +

warded 8.06.23 - 04:32pm
The stuff AVGN drinks probably doesn't even count as real beer over here. drunk2 * +

mikeymk 8.06.23 - 05:20pm
I've had nothing stronger than 2'/. all year, and all I drink now is Guinness 0.0

Guinness have cracked it imo, it's barely distinguishable from 4.1 - I downed my last half on the way out and found myself wondering if I looked daft downing zero percent, when I'd have probably left coke on the table... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-80
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index