! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spoughts. - Page 70/161

Subject: Spoughts.
« <> »
obi_jon 19.01.22 - 05:10am
Will either of you be having a trip out to Hull when you play us next season?haha.gif

Could be worse, we're on the verge of being sold to the Turkish version of Simon Cowell, whose name I can't remember how to spell and have no idea how to pronounce.dontknow.gif * +

obi_jon 19.01.22 - 05:22am
Aycun Ilicali. It doesn't look that bad when it's written out like that but it has lots of accent marks(diacritics?) that can't be displayed here. * +

obi_jon 19.01.22 - 05:25am

@ obi_jon - 19.01.22 - 05:10am
Will either of you be having a trip out to Hull when you play us next season?haha.gif

Could be worse, we're on the verge of being sold to the Turkish version of Simon Cowell, whose name I can't remember how to spell and have no idea how to pronounce.dontknow.gif

Assuming we don't get relegated, which is a very real possibility. * +

mikeymk 19.01.22 - 12:02pm
I can see his point. But I think Mr Cantona is missing a bigger picture, there. It's not called the World Cup for nothing. And I don't think such an attitude against Quatar is particularly helpful. If anything, the ability to take football to the Quatari people is potentially ground-breaking. * +

alanball 20.01.22 - 03:43pm

@ alanball - 18.01.22 - 09:56pm
The Iranian 'super agent' Kia Joorabchian is unfortunately close to our own. He buys players on behalf of the club that the managers don't necessarily wants. It was him that signed Iwobi and El Gharzi. He's alway the agent of Mourinho, Nuno Santo and Gattiso, all of course have been linked with the club. The club is run like a s**t show.

Kia Joorachchian pushing for his pal fabio Cannavaro to get the job now. Moshiri needs to rid the club of this fellas influence not listen to him! * +

alanball 26.01.22 - 08:20am

@ obi_jon - 19.01.22 - 05:10am
Will either of you be having a trip out to Hull when you play us next season?haha

Could be worse, we're on the verge of being sold to the Turkish version of Simon Cowell, whose name I can't remember how to spell and have no idea how to pronounce.dontknow

Giving the Likely appointments both clubs seem about to make in Vitor Pereira and Shotar Averladze I'd say its on the cards for both clubs to get relegated. Two absolute joke appointments. * +

obi_jon 26.01.22 - 12:51pm

@ alanball - 26.01.22 - 08:20am
Giving the Likely appointments both clubs seem about to make in Vitor Pereira and Shotar Averladze I'd say its on the cards for both clubs to get relegated. Two absolute joke appointments.

The new owners have had Arveladze lined up from the very start, his name started popping up almost as soon as the takeover bid was announced 4-5 months back. I remember him being a decent player back in his day but his managerial record isn't much to write home about. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-161
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index