! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

''They can't stop all of us'' - Page 7/10

Subject: ''They can't stop all of us''
« <> »
crimson 7.08.19 - 02:53pm
I think there will be people who actually show up for it. I'm guessing around 400 people. Or maybe 900. And also some media to report on it. I think maybe 20 people will try to get in. They'll be arrested.... Oh hang on, it's America. They won't be arrested, they'll be shot. * +

kimjongl 7.08.19 - 03:10pm
Joe Rogan should have pressed him a bit harder. Those migraines seemed convenient. * +

obi_jon 7.08.19 - 04:50pm

@ 3mel - 7.08.19 - 01:32pm
interesting video popped up on Bob Lazar, the majority of the reason we talk about this stuff at all.

[link]http://youtu.be/WpN5PjOxHbo[/link]

worth making time to watch

All the body language analysis proves is that Bob Lazar believes what he says is true, not that what he says is actually the truth. * +

3mel 7.08.19 - 05:00pm

@ obi_jon - 7.08.19 - 04:50pm
All the body language analysis proves is that Bob Lazar believes what he says is true, not that what he says is actually the truth.

yes the guy who's video it is says the same himself, but also that there are no other signs consistent with being in a delusional state. * +

obi_jon 7.08.19 - 05:07pm
Also, if what Lazar says is true, then the 'Storm Area 51' folks are targeting the wrong place. Lazar himself says the alien tech stuff he claims to have seen and worked on wasn't even at Area 51(aka Groom Lake), he says it was at a totally different facility several miles away from Area 51, called Site-4(S-4) at Papoose Lake. * +

3mel 7.08.19 - 05:19pm
they might get to see some stealth bombers and fighters up close * +

obi_jon 7.08.19 - 05:32pm

@ 3mel - 7.08.19 - 05:00pm
yes the guy who's video it is says the same himself, but also that there are no other signs consistent with being in a delusional state.

Yeah I know but him not being in a noticably delusional state doesn't prove anything either. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index