! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Covid-19 - Page 621/721

Subject: Covid-19
« <> »
alvar89 28.01.22 - 04:07pm

@ obi_jon - 28.01.22 - 04:00pm
What if all these vaccine conspiracies are themselves part of an actual conspiracy to kill stupid people by stopping them from getting vaccinated? Lol.

1 percent death rate hardly helps with depopulating the earth. Were still heading fast towards 8billion. Ppl who refuse the vaccine are not all conspiracy theorists. Many of them just have developed a critical mind towards trusting pharmaceuticals. * +

trunking 28.01.22 - 04:07pm
Forcing people to get vaccinated is not right * +

kipling 28.01.22 - 05:14pm

@ kimjongl - 28.01.22 - 03:26pm
I don't hold it against old, fat and sickly people who took the initial vaccine. I can even give those who took a third shot as a booster some leeway. But anyone taking a fourth shot or more is either a hyper hypochondriac or a complete and utter r*tard. Or perhaps both.

They may have a problem with their immune system , maybe you should be less judgemental because you maybe perceived as the r*tard * +

kimjongl 28.01.22 - 06:00pm

@ kipling - 28.01.22 - 05:14pm
They may have a problem with their immune system , maybe you should be less judgemental because you maybe perceived as the r*tard

Or maybe they shouldn't be narcissistic fu*k heads and expect people to lose their jobs and for the world to stop turning to cater to their whining for a miniscule minority who were on the track to be dead within 2 years anyway long before covid. If they had any self awareness they would have gone out with grace and dignity instead of holding the world, including young children to ransom and expecting babies to use their bodies as human shields for their useless carcasses. * +

kimjongl 28.01.22 - 06:03pm
I would gladly accept 1000 times the death toll of the old, fat and useless from this meme flu before the death of one child because of the forced vaccine given to them under the moral blackmail of saving their useless elders. * +

kimjongl 28.01.22 - 06:05pm
When in history have the old and useless been so proud to use the young and healthy as their human shields? Utter disgrace, they should hang themselves if they had any decency. * +

kimjongl 28.01.22 - 06:07pm

@ obi_jon - 28.01.22 - 04:00pm
What if all these vaccine conspiracies are themselves part of an actual conspiracy to kill stupid people by stopping them from getting vaccinated? Lol.

That would be true if healthy people were dying from not getting vaccinations. Fortunately it's generally the write offs of society who die from the meme flu. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-721
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index