! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The religion of peace.... - Page 6/10

Subject: The religion of peace....
« <> »
tazdevil 19.10.20 - 03:00pm

@ kimjongl - 19.10.20 - 12:47pm
Yes and it's death. The hate comes from the scripture not just the people.

Hate comes from somewhere. I will take your word for it. You have read their scriptures, so you are in a more knowledgeable position.

I always thought Islam was dark, fatalist and brainwashy - but I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt because I think it's all about the context and interpretation when it comes to religion. People have been twisting and misinterpreting religion according to their convenience for centuries, especially Islam. * +

9362 19.10.20 - 05:34pm
Before he showed the pictures to the class he said any pupil could leave if they wished to. One Muslim remained. She complained to her dad about seeing the pictures. Her dad gave out the teachers name and address of the school on social media. School received death threats as well * +

alice97 19.10.20 - 06:32pm
I've been really bothered when reading about this, it's outrageous and disgusting. They should start showing drawings of this damn prophet everywhere, to the point of normalising it. It's hard not to view Islam as an element extremely damaging to any society when this is one of the things it leads to. * +

deusexmachina 19.10.20 - 06:43pm
Whackos kill people for whatever damn reason they can think of and justify to themselves. * +

sisfreak2017 20.10.20 - 10:40pm
You don't need to be good at drawing cartoons in this modern age. There's many printed patterns available to choose from.

That's just one popular example that's available. * +

9362 26.10.20 - 11:46pm
pmpl.gif. * +

wakeup4 26.10.20 - 11:53pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 20.10.20 - 10:40pm
You don't need to be good at drawing cartoons in this modern age. There's many printed patterns available to choose from.

That's just one popular example that's available.

Pmpl.gif theyll be a fatwa on you son * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum