! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Deep Fakes - Page 6/14

Subject: Deep Fakes
« <> »
shadow27 25.11.20 - 12:04am
The hypothesis in question doesn't necessarily revolve around the specific Floyd incident, rather I thought it a good example.. it being rather topical at the time of posting and also one incident that seemed to have quite a large impact on America and the world in general.

Hi2.gif Good day to you, Sir! I say good day! *Slams door* * +

shadow27 25.11.20 - 12:08am
I think he's agitated because suddenly he doesn't know if he can trust his eyes anymore laugh3.gif very soon nobody will be able to.. you could cause World War 3 with a good enough fake speech, I'm assuming. I'm not advocating for it, I'M FUUCKING TELLING YOU THAT IS THE CASE. Now go on, on ya bike. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 12:42am
pmpl.gif so was 911.. if you just answered instead of flapping about it there wouldn't be an issue.. let's move it along... * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 12:43am
It was just a fu*king joke to you.. * +

shadow27 25.11.20 - 07:11am
Or you could have used your perceptive abilities to somehow ascertain my intentions in the same way other individuals would. Alas, your perceptive abilities seem somewhat lacking.. thus any use of illusionary technological chicanery would appear to be twice as effective on you!

Have at ye! Swine! Sword.gif common buffoon! * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 08:11am
If I was as stupid as duex then i could see the Merritt of me wasting my own time pandering to your imaginings.. from all the input here, those who were trying to understand the world today can take heart that not everyone will let ppl take advantage of them.. or just roll over.. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 08:13am
Ah.. the propaganda, the na.zis would be jealous.. (something like that) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark